- Development of FW & SW for different products. Specially embedded (FW)
- Support for system integration, test and maintenance of FW & SW.
- Vision of continuous improvement, introducing new technologies or processes to improve efficiency both in development time (TTM) and in manufacturing.
- Development of communications and industrial networks / buses (I2C, SPI, MODBUS TCP / IP, OCPP, CAN, CCS DIN 70121 and ISO15118 protocols).
- Degree / Master in computer, electrical, electronic, telecommunications engineering or similar.
- Knowledge in C, C++, Python, Linux, Qt, ReactJS, Bash
- Use of tools GIT, Visual Studio Code, GitLab, QtCreator, Eclipse, POO, ReST, CSV
- Microcontroler programming of 8, 16, 32 bits (especialmente ARM).
- Programming of the PIC, ST, Arduino, RaspberryPI families
- Sensor usage, HMI, etc…
- Communications I2C, SPI, MODBUS TCP, CAN
- Tools of use in Debugging In-Circuit
- Use of laboratory instruments (oscilloscope, Gen. Functions, Power Supplies)
- Notions of Analog and Digital Electronics
- Experience in the field of e-Mobility, Batteries, BMSs, Chargers for Electric vehicles, Electrochemistry.
- Knowledge in BigData CloudC, Desarrollo de APPs
- Proactive attitude
- Resolutive capacity
- Good communication and teamwork
- Spoken and written English
- Stable position with possibility of growth
- Continuous education
- Young team with excellent work environment
- Competitive salary & Social Benefits
- Flexible schedule Monday to Friday
No more posts to load.
Load More Posts