The GPAINNOVA team continues to grow!
We are a technology platform, world leader in dry electrolyte technology and specialized in naval robotics, high performance electronics and medical devices.
We are looking to incorporate an operational technician profile into our SEABOTS department. If you have experience and training in Automation and / or Robotics and want to be part of our team, this is the best time to join this great project and be able to develop your professional career in an expanding company!
What will be your main functions?
- Field operations support.
- Drone maintenance.
- Prototype assembly.
- Workshop organization.
What requirements do you have to meet to fit the site?
- Have a CFGS in Automation and / or Robotics or similar.
- Previous experience in this field of at least 2 years.
- Valuable degree in Drone Pilot.
- Valuable GNP or PER degree.
- Valuable high level of English.
What skills do you need to be part of the team?
- Be a proactive person.
- Good communication.
- Have the ability to resolve.
- Dexterity in your job.
- Order and organization.
What do we offer?
- Stable position with possibilities for professional development.
- Continuing education.
- Young team with an excellent work environment.
- Competitive salary and social benefits.
- Flexible hours from Monday to Friday.
If you think you meet the requirements of the site, and you think your time of change is now, send us your updated resume to rate your profile. We will contact you as soon as possible.