Senior Software Engineer
GPAINNOVA is a technology group born in 2013 in Barcelona (Spain), with subsidiaries in Sunrise (Florida, USA), Hong Kong and Shenzhen (China), and specializing in surface metal finishing machinery, with DLyte and MURUA; medical devices with GPA MEDICAL, marine robotics with GPASEABOTS and high-performance power electronics with POWER INNOTECH. GPAINNOVA has a team of more than 180 professionals on staff and more than 35 engineers, and had a revenue of €15.8 million in 2020. GPAINNOVA has been selected by Financial Times among the 1,000 Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies in 2020 and 2021. Due to its high component of innovation, its patented dry electropolishing technology was granted the TCT Award for Excellence in Additive Manufacturing Post-Processing in September 2018.
As Senior Software Engineer in GPA Innovative Group, you will work in our R&D Engineering team and directly create new solutions for our customers, machines and drones. You will be involved in building and developing our own scalable and resilient platforms to support an ever-growing number of customers. From the first day with us, you’ll experience working in a company with “growing-sharing culture” with a lot of opportunities to improve existing products and bringing new ideas to life.
What we expect from you:
- Design architectures and infrastructures for new features together with your team.
- Design, write and test your code by using SOLID principles and TDD.
- Write scalable and maintainable code while focusing on security and resiliency.
- Be responsible of the quality of the delivery.
- Deploy the software evolutions on cloud.
- Use tech expertise to proactively find solutions, understanding and considering the business needs.
- Mentorship mindset, sharing your technical knowledge, in the day by day activities.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field.
- Not afraid of working both sides backend and frontend.
- Strong experience as a Software Engineer programming in OO languages.
- Good knowledge of the Spring stack (Boot, Data, etc.) and Flask Framework and Docker.
- Experience on creating RESTful APIs.
- Good knowledge of Angular framework or similar technologies used on SPAs.
- Solid experience with relational as well as NoSQL databases and data modelling.
- Minimum knowledge about microservices architectures.
- Positive and collaborative attitude.
- Experience working on a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ and event driven architectures.
- Experience on timeseries data structures.
- Basic networking knowledge.
- Experience on Industry 4.0 and/or IoT projects and related protocols like OPC-UA or MQTT.
Candidates for this position can generally expect a hiring process similar to the following one.
- Qualified candidates receive feedback concerning their application from our Recruiting team
- General Interview: We will have a one hour talk about the position and company and also about your personal experiences.
- Based on role and experience, candidates might be requested to solve a coding exercise to submit on a public/private repository on Github. Exercise will be assessed by our internal Engineering team.
- Home test revision and technical questions.
- Interview with CIO.
No more posts to load.
Load More Posts